How can we achieve an economy of abundance of life, in which all humans and a great diversity of other life forms can live well?
In my presentations I explain my thoughts about this question.
The point of my workshops is to devise practically applicable action strategies in concrete situations.
These offers may be of interest to:
- associations (business associations, charitable organizations, non-profits, unions, religious organizations etc.),
- businesses that take their social and ecological responsibility as seriously as their commercial success,
- local, state and national governments and public agencies,
- political parties,
- educational and research institutions.
Some topics can only be addressed through in-depth research. I am interested in doing research projects on the following topics:
- Design study for a self-determined service for the common good
- Developing indicators for the abundance of life; measuring abundance of life
- Conceptual study on finance as public infrastructure